Registration Application for 2020-2021 Preschool Year
Registration for the 2020-2021 school year opens Monday, November 11, 2019 and closes Friday, December 6, 2019.
All completed registration applications and fees (see below) must be hand-delivered (not mailed) to the Preschool office by an adult between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. during the registration period, but no later than 1:00 p.m. on Friday, December 6, 2019.
Application STEPS and Fees:
- Currently enrolled children and their siblings, children of formerly enrolled families, and new children who are members of St. James must submit the Registration Application and a $150.00 non-refundable registration fee to the Preschool Office by December 6th at 1:00 p.m.
- All returning children are guaranteed a space for the following school year.
- Siblings, children of formerly enrolled families and new children of St. James church members are given priority over new families.
- While unlikely, should there happen to be an over-subscription for a particular class, a lottery process will be used to assign spaces, with priority given first to returning students, and then to siblings, church members, and former St. James Preschool families.
- All other families (families who have never had a child at St James Preschool and non-church members) must submit the Registration Application and $25.00 non-refundable application fee to the Preschool Office by December 6th at 1:00 p.m.
- Spaces for new students will be assigned by a lottery process.
- A wait list will be established once classes are full.
- Once notified of an opening, new families will be required to remit a $125.00 non-refundable registration fee in order to hold the assigned space for their child.
Letters will be mailed by January 10, 2020 to all families who submitted registration applications and appropriate fees. Parents of children placed on the wait list will be notified of openings as they occur.
All students enrolling at St. James Preschool are required to make a non-refundable $350 tuition deposit payment no later than the latter of March 1, 2020 or within ten (10) days of receipt of notification of acceptance. This deposit will be applied to the students’ final tuition payment for the 2020-2021 school year. Schedule for tuition payments for the 2020 – 2021 school year will be provided in the Registration Materials to be made available by November 6, 2019.
While the Preschool reserves the right to determine the appropriateness of St. James Preschool for a particular applicant based on his/her needs and the school’s facilities and resources, admission to St. James Preschool is made without regard to race, color, creed, sex, or national origin.
Below you will find the attached forms that will need to be filled out in order for your child to attend St James Preschool. If you have any questions or need further assistance please contact us at email@example.com