Registration Application for 2022-2023 Preschool Year
Registration for the 2022-2023 school year opens Thursday, November 11, 2021, and closes Friday, December 10, 2021.
All completed registration applications and fees (see below) must be mailed or placed in the dropoff box at the Preschool entrance during the registration period, but no later than 1:00 p.m. on Friday, December 10, 2021.
Application STEPS and Fees:
- Currently enrolled children and their siblings, children of formerly enrolled families, and new children who are members of St. James must submit the Registration Application and a $150.00 non-refundable registration fee to the Preschool Office by December 11th at 1:00 p.m.
- All returning children are guaranteed a space for the following school year.
- Siblings, children of formerly enrolled families and new children of St. James church members are given priority over new families.
- While unlikely, should there happen to be an over-subscription for a particular class, a lottery process will be used to assign spaces, with priority given first to returning students, and then to siblings, church members, and former St. James Preschool families.
- All other families (families who have never had a child at St James Preschool and non-church members) must submit the Registration Application and $25.00 non-refundable application fee to the Preschool Office by December 10th at 1:00 p.m.
- Spaces for new students will be assigned by a lottery process.
- A wait list will be established once classes are full.
- Once notified of an opening, new families will be required to remit a $125.00 non-refundable registration fee in order to hold the assigned space for their child.
Letters will be mailed by January 14, 2022 to all families who submitted registration applications and appropriate fees. Parents of children placed on the wait list will be notified of openings as they occur.
All students enrolling at St. James Preschool are required to make a non-refundable $350 tuition deposit payment no later than the latter of March 15, 2022 or within ten (10) days of receipt of notification of acceptance. This deposit will be applied to the students’ final tuition payment for the 2021-2022 school year. Schedule for tuition payments for the 2022 – 2023 school year will be provided in the Registration Materials to be made available by November 11, 2021.
While the Preschool reserves the right to determine the appropriateness of St. James Preschool for a particular applicant based on his/her needs and the school’s facilities and resources, admission to St. James Preschool is made without regard to race, color, creed, sex, or national origin.
Below you will find the attached forms that will need to be filled out in order for your child to attend St James Preschool. If you have any questions or need further assistance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PROCEDURES FOR MEDICAL EMERGENCIES
In case of a severe injury or illness, the director, assistant director or classroom teacher will first call the Fulton County Emergency Medical Squad (911) and then call the parents. If the parents or an emergency contact are unavailable, the director or assistant director will follow the emergency vehicle to Scottish Rite Hospital (1001 Johnson Ferry Rd.)
If the injury does not warrant a call to 911, but does require immediate medical attention (and the parent or emergency contact person cannot be reached), two staff members will transport the child to Scottish Rite Hospital.
All minor injuries will be handled in house. In the case of minor illness, the parents (guardian) or emergency contact will immediately be called. If no one can be contacted, the child will remain in the director’s office until school is over or until a parent or emergency contact is reached.
Waiver of Liability
Waiver of Liability
Carpool Agreement Form
Carpool Agreement Form
General History Form
Parent COVID Waiver
Parent COVID-19 Waiver
Parent Physician Medical Form
Please click on the link below to download our Parent Physician Medical Form. Please fill it out and return it to our front office.